Like my Recipe: Breakfast Super Fruit Bowl, this is my nearly-everyday salad, combining a number of the superfoods I listed in Losing Weight With WW Purple.
As with that one, it's not a precise recipe. I've listed general ranges for amounts, loosely packed, and the specific items vary by what I have on hand.
Lunch Super Salad
- 1/2-1 C Red leaf lettuce
- 1/2-1 C Napa cabbage
- 1/2-1 C Baby spinach
- 1/2-1 C Baby kale
- 1/2-1 C Baby arugula
- 1/4-1/2 C English cucumber
- 1/4-1/2 C Sweet red/orange/yellow pepper
- 1-3 Mushrooms
- 1/4-1/2 C Tomato
- 1 slice Spanish onion
- 1 scallion
- 1/4-1/2 C Kimchi
- 1/2-1 slice sourdough bread (1-2 WW points)
- 1/4-1/2 Avocado (3-5 WW points)
- 2 Tbsp hummus (2 WW points)
- 1/2 Tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 Tsp ground black pepper (to activate the curcumin in the turmeric)
- 1/4 Tsp cayenne pepper powder (for the capsaicin)
- 2 Tbsp Bolthouse Farms Chunky blue cheese yogurt dressing (1 WW point)
- Slice and chop all items into bitesize pieces.
7-10 WW Purple points.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.